How to Get CBD Oil In Virginia
How to get CBD oil in Virginia is a very good question. In fact, in each state, there are different ways to get CBD products. However, before we start talking about how to get the products, do you know what CBD is? Have you heard all about it on the radio and social media? Unquestionably, CBD has exploded with popularity. In fact, it is insane how fast it has risen up in the ranks of being popular. I knew CBD existed, but I did not realize it would be come so sought-after. In fact, this made me question, why is CBD becoming so popular.
Did you know that CBD is all natural? Unquestionably, a lot of people like that fact. Many people are into staying health now days. If you can find something that is all natural and can help you take care of your body, why not look into it? In fact, many people are trying to either switch to CBD products or add it to their already daily regiment of medications. CBD is said to help manage already existing health conditions. In addition, CBD is said to offer many benefits without all the harsh side effects.
If you are doing research on CBD products, than you probably have lots of questions. Undoubtedly, in part of this article I will answer the questions how to get CBD oil in Virginia. However, I think there are basics we need to talk about before we answer that question. In fact, do you know what CBD is?
What is CBD?
As stated above, CBD is an all natural substance that is extracted from the Cannabis Sativa Plant. Some people confuse marijuana and CBD. In fact, they do come from the same plant. However, they come from different parts of the plant. CBD comes from just the flowers, stems, and seeds while marijuana comes from the rest. Unquestionably, understanding the difference between marijuana and CBD can be quiet confusing. However, the main difference is marijuana contains high levels of THC while CBD does not.
THC, tetrahydrocannibinol, is the compound found in marijuana that gives off the high effect. In fact, this high effect can cause impairment. This impairment can cause risk in certain situations. In fact, marijuana is still legal in most states. Unquestionably, CBD does contain some THC. However, the amounts of THC are very small. In fact, for CBD to be legal in the United States, it has to contain 0.3% or less of THC. If it contains more, than it is considered marijuana and illegal in some states.
Undoubtedly, since CBD is an all natural substance, many people are wanting to stop taking pharmaceutical drugs and take CBD instead. CBD does not produce the harsh side effects that prescribed medications do. However, you should talk to your healthcare provider before starting CBD. You need to know if CBD will interact with any medications you are already taking. In addition, you need to know if it is possible to come off any medications you are taking and replacing them with CBD. You should never make a change of medication without talking to a physician first.
What Are Some Side Effects of CBD?
Unfortunately, some side effects do exist while taking CBD. However, these side effects are listed as minor. In fact, in many case studies it says side effects may disappear after a few weeks of taking CBD. There are three types of CBD and two of those types do not contain any THC. This means the side effects will be very minor or none at all. However, the third type, there is a small amount of THC and can produce minor side effects. Which type you take, all depends upon your preference. Here is a small list of the most common side effects of CBD:
- Dry mouth – This is very common because CBD changes how your saliva is secreted. However, keep in mind, this does go away with time. In fact, just drink plenty of water and you will be fine.
- Change of Appetite – This is quite normal. CBD is also used to help with weight loss. It helps stop cravings and people from over eating. This is a very minor side effect. For some people this may be a benefit. However, if you do not need to lose weight, you will need to monitor how your appetites change.
More Side effects:
- Dizziness – Some people experience a mild case of dizziness. However, some people do not. It all depends how your biochemistry accepts the use of CBD. If this is a problem for you, you can take CBD at night, right before bed. You will be asleep and not experience any of the dizziness.
- Feelings of being tired – This normally happens with the type of CBD which contains THC. However, as with the dizziness, you can take this right before bed. In addition, you can also take this type to help fight off insomnia. Some case studies suggest this problem might go away after taking CBD for a certain amount of time. In fact, your body has to get used to the CBD.
- Nausea – Unfortunately, some people do experience nausea. It is your body’s way of getting used to a foreign substance that is getting introduced to it. It can go away after a certain amount of time.
All of these side effects are very minor. In addition, as stated, most of these side effects will dissipate with time. Most of these side effects can be avoided just by taking them right before you go to bed. In addition, some people may experience side effects worse than others. However, some people might not experience side effects at all. It all depends on your body or if you are sensitive to CBD. Unquestionably, the only way to tell is to actually try CBD. You should start with a low dose and slowly add to it each day. This way you can see how much your body can handle before side effects start appearing.
Is CBD Legal In All States?
Indeed, CBD is legal in all states. However, there are restrictions to it being legal. In fact, each state has enacted a set of bi-laws to go with the original law which made CBD legal. Since each state is different, you would need to look up each bi-law to see which restrictions the state has put into play. This is especially important if you are a producer or seller. The line between being legal and illegal with CBD is a very fine line. In fact, did you know for CBD to be legal in all states, it has to be grown from a certain type of hemp? In addition, this hemp has to contain less than 0.3% THC? Unquestionably, the only hemp in which can be used is industrialized hemp. If it is any other kind of hemp or plant, than it will be considered illegal.
In addition, did you know when you buy stuff online, you have to abide by all state laws? For example, if you buy from one state and have it shipped to another, you need to follow both state laws. In fact, if you order from one state where adding CBD to food and drink is legal, but have it shipped to a state that considers it illegal, you can get in trouble. These are the fine lines I am referring to. Undoubtedly, following all the state laws can be tricky. However, you state does offer its own website where you can get names and email address of people to contact. I would suggest using these.
How to Get CBD Oil in Virginia
How to get CBD oil in Virginia is very simple to answer. There are many ways you can go about getting CBD oil. You can find nearby shops that sell CBD or you can purchase CBD online. Here is a small list of shops which sell CBD in Virginia.
- The Virginia CBD Company – based in Virginia. I did not find any physical address. However, they do have an online store.
- Your CBD Store – Is store is based in Alexandria, Virginia. 301 S Washington St., Suite B Alexandria VA 22314. In addition, it does offer an online store.
- Direct Hemp Botanical – OLD TOWN MANASSAS – 9023 CHURCH ST MANASSAS, VA. It does offer an online store.
- CBD Wellness Products – 58 New Market Square Newport News, VA 23605 . In addition, this shop does offer online. In fact, they are located in 3 different areas of Virginia.
Those are a few of the top rated stores. If you do not want to go in person, shopping from them online is an option. Happy Shopping!
Conclusion of how to get CBD oil in Virginia
I know process all of this information at one can be tricky. However, I learned if you look up one question a day, it is a little easier to take in. In addition, it takes time to find the truth about the answer you are looking for. Sadly, with so much information floating around on the Internet, it is not all true. Below is a list of my resources. Please feel free to take a look. Thank you and happy reading!
Lagano, L. (2019). The CBD Oil Miracle: Manage Pain, Improve Your Mood, Boost Your Brain, Fight Inflammation, Clear Your Skin, Strengthen Your Heart, and Sleep Better with the Healing Power of CBD Oil (1st ed.). Castle Pointe Books.
Findley, B. (2019). CBD for Beginners. United States: Independently Published.
Greene, T. (2017). Hemp Oil and CBD: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to CBD and Hemp Oil for Better Health, Faster Healing and More Happiness. Independently Published.
Killingbeck, D. (2020). CBD For Pets: A Guide to Pet Wellness with CBD: How Pets Are Finding Relief from Anxiety, Inflammation & Aging Pains. United States: Independently Published.