Is CBD Legal In NH(New Hampshire)?
Are you new to taking CBD? Are you just curious about what it is? Either way, this article will be a good read for you. CBD is very popular right now. In fact, it seems like you cannot go on social media without seeing something that is CBD related. Unquestionably, many people are interested in this subject. However, when you go to do research, you have to be very careful on what information you believe. In fact, there are many untruths being told about CBD. Undoubtedly, weeding through all the information on the Internet can take time. However, you want to learn the truths and not the lies. Research can bring out many questions. Questions such as Is CBD legal in NH(New Hampshire)?
In this article I hope to cover the basics. In fact, I would like to make processing the information of CBD a little easier on you. Unquestionably, reading through all the information on the Internet can be confusing and frustrating. I hope to eliminate the frustration, confusion, and time for you. In fact, in this article, we are going to cover what CBD is, the side effects of CBD, the benefits of CBD, why people are adding or switching CBD, Is CBD legal in all states, and is CBD legal in NH(New Hampshire). I will keep this article basic and easy to understand. Happy reading!
What is CBD?
Those of you who are using CBD, do you know what it is? Unquestionably, I learned several facts when looking up what CBD is. In fact, I was surprised to find out the logistics of making CBD oil. CBD is an all natural chemical compound that is extracted from the Cannabis Sativa Plant. Cannabinoid, another name for CBD, is taken from only certain parts of the hemp plant.
In fact, it is taken from the flowers, flower stalks, and seeds. If producers used any other part of the plant, it would be considered marijuana. The flowers, stems, and seeds only contain small amounts of THC. THC is what produces the high feelings in marijuana. THC is only legal in the United States if it is at a certain amount. For example, to be legal in the USA, All CBD products can only contain up to 0.3% THC. In fact, if the product contains more than that, it is illegal.
What Are the Benefits of CBD?
There are many benefits listed for CBD. In fact, I was surprised at how many benefits are listed. Unquestionably, I looked for websites that gave factual information. This is the reason why I chose to use governmental websites for my resources. In addition, there are tons of case studies and researches about CBD posted on the Internet. However, make sure they are from a trusted site. Here is just a few of the most commonly reported benefits of using CBD.
- Anti- Acne – Cannabinoids, CBD, is stated as helping manage acne. In addition, it helps with acne reappearing. As of today, many people in the world suffer from acne. However, research has been done for acne and CBD. The research has come back with positive results.
- Anti – Inflammatory – CBD is used for reducing inflammation in some health conditions. In fact, case studies were conducted with people who suffer from Arthritis. Unquestionably, the outcome of the case study was very positive. In fact, as many as 70% of the people participating felt some kind of relief.
- Pain Reliever – CBD is considered a natural pain reliever. It can help with relieving pain from many health conditions. In fact, people who have arthritis use this for inflammation and pain relief. In addition, people who suffer from migraines use CBD for relief. Undoubtedly, there are a few case studies done on people who suffer migraines and CBD. However, I did not find a lot of research to support the case study.
- Cancer – Some research states CBD can help eliminate the invasive cells that cancer can produce. In fact, I tried to find a case study in which i could verify this information. However, I did not really find any that seems factual.
- Lowers Blood Pressure – Research and case studies have been done on blood pressure and CBD. It has been proven that CBD and blood pressure work together. However, if you decide to take CBD and you already have low blood pressure, monitor it closely.
Unquestionably, these are only a few benefits listed for CBD. If you do your own research, you will find there are tons more listed. In fact, some benefits that are not on my list, I still need to research. If you are planning on researching the other unlisted benefits, make sure they come from a trusted website.
What Are the Side Effects For CBD?
There are a few side effects listed for CBD. However, these side effects seem very minor. In addition, many stated that these side effects disappear after a certain amount of time taking CBD. Unquestionably, CBD effects everyone differently. In fact, it all depends how our body is made up chemically. Everyone has a different bio structure. In addition, just because one person experiences a certain side effect, does not mean you will. Here is the most common side effects posted on the Internet today.
- Change of appetite – change of appetite is reasonable. CBD has been used to help with weight loss. In addition, it helps stop cravings and reduce the amount of food you eat. I do not really see this as a bad side effect unless you do not need to lose weight.
- Nausea – Nausea is a common side effect. However, many have stated it disappears after a few weeks of taking CBD. Nausea is your body’s way of getting used to a new substance.
- Dizziness – Dizziness is associated with CBD. However, this is another side effect which is said to go away after a certain amount of time. In fact, your body has to get used to taking CBD for most of these side effects to go away. Undoubtedly, you need to give your body time to adjust to something new.
More Side Effects:
- Tiredness – There are 3 types of CBD. One of those types, Full spectrum CBD, can cause tiredness. In fact, it causes tiredness because it contains small amounts of THC. If you do not like this side effect, you can take one of the other two types of CBD. These types are Broad Spectrum and Isolate.
- Dry Mouth – Dry mouth is a common side effect because CBD changes how our saliva is secreted. This does pass with time.
These are the most common side effects I could find. However, you may experience more or different side effects. Please feel free to comment below if you have experienced ones I do not have listed.
Why Are People Switching To CBD?
People are switching to CBD because it is all natural. In addition, CBD does not provide the harsh side effects prescribed medications do. However, before starting CBD to add to your daily regiment or to totally switch, consult your healthcare provider. Unquestionably, your healthcare provider will know if CBD interacts with any other medications you are currently taking. If the focus is to switch completely, you would have to wait for the pharmaceutical drugs to leave your system. However, if you are just adding CBD to medications you are already taking, finding out the interactions is really important.
Is CBD Legal In All States?
CBD is legal in all states. However, the CBD has to be made from industrialized hemp and contain 0.3% THC. THC is the stuff in marijuana that causes impairment issues. Most states have laws stating marijuana is illegal for this very reason. However, since CBD contains less than 0.3% THC, it is considered legal. Unquestionably, each state has state laws and bi-laws about CBD. You should always research your state laws. In fact, some states allow CBD to be used for everything. However, other states will not allow it to be added to food or drink. Undoubtedly, this is your states way of controlling how CBD is used. Each state has its own website. If you have questions about your state laws, visiting the website would be where I would go fist. In fact, they provide all kinds of information.
Is CBD Legal In NH (New Hampshire)?
In New Hampshire, CBD is legal as long as it contains less than 0.3% THC. In addition, it has to be grown from specific industrialized hemp. I do not see any specific restrictions on how CBD can be used for the state of New Hampshire. If you know of any kinds of restrictions, please leave them below in the comment box. If you have questions about is CBD legal in NH (New Hampshire) you can visit New Hampshire’s state website. In fact, they provide a list of names and email address for you to use. It is imperative you know your state laws and bi-laws. Especially those pertaining to CBD.
Conclusion for is CBD Legal In NH(New Hampshire)
I hope this article has helped you understand a little bit about CBD. If you have anything to add, please feel free to leave comments below. In addition, the only thing I can stress is, if you are a producer or seller, follow your state laws. There are some very fine lines between being illegal and legal when dealing with CBD. You would not want to have legal issues just because you thought you were right. Below, I am leaving a list of my resources if you would like to conduct some of your own research. Happy Reading!
Lagano, L. (2019). The CBD Oil Miracle: Manage Pain, Improve Your Mood, Boost Your Brain, Fight Inflammation, Clear Your Skin, Strengthen Your Heart, and Sleep Better with the Healing Power of CBD Oil (1st ed.). Castle Pointe Books.
Findley, B. (2019). CBD for Beginners. United States: Independently Published.
Greene, T. (2017). Hemp Oil and CBD: The Absolute Beginner’s Guide to CBD and Hemp Oil for Better Health, Faster Healing and More Happiness. Independently Published.
Coles, F. (2018). CBD: 101 Things You Need to Know About CBD Oil. United States: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform.
Foster, M. (2019). Quintessential, Guide to CBD Tinctures: An exhaustive guide to all there is to know about CBD Tinctures and all other forms of CBD including their Medical benefits! United States: Amazon.
Carol, M. (2019). The Hemp Miracle: How One Miraculous Plant Is Healing the Planet and Its People. United States: MPowered Press.
Henchliffe, S. (2019). CBD Every Day: How to Make Cannabis-Infused Massage Oils, Bath Bombs, Salves, Herbal Remedies, and Edibles. United States, CA: Skyhorse.